Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the sound of the mbrp performance exhaust! My cousin has one for his 04 polaris xc sp 500. my otyher cousin has the slp can for his 700 xc edge. How does the mbrp can affect the crossfire performance? I dont care if i dont gain any hp but do i get lower hp? I have an 06 xfire 600 and i think the 700 and 600 cans are the same but i dont want to loose performance yet i like have a sled with a neat idle and a stock midrange with a snappy growl when i pin it? Is it a good idea to get the mbrp for and 06 xfire 600 efi?

Thnax. Nolan

·
Registered
124 Posts
does it have any effect on the EFI system, just "plug and play" if you will. pipes for example will need some sort of efi module to change the settings of the EFI system. no such changes needed with the silencer?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got the MBRP can and the werx faddy daddy single.No issues at all.Runs great.I had 1 guy tell me that i would need a boondocker for this setup but it works great.I would have wasted 400 bucks on that docker.

·
Registered
9 Posts
put a can on about a month ago and no difference in performance. the best thing about them is its about 12 pounds lighter. looks great as well compared to those ugly black chunks of steel the others are selling

1 - 9 of 9 Posts