Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted this in the sticky post up above but i figured it would get noticed better here. would it be possible to get some dimensions on these springs. i don't care if it's the stockers, the green, purple or even these orange ones i read about.

i need
overall length(including the hooks)
the outside diameter
the diameter of the wire that the spring is made of
and if ya have anyway of measering it---- how many pounds does it take to start seperating the spring.

if i can get all of this i think i might be able to get these springs alot cheaper than, the current supplier. they're not actually making the springs, there buying them from somebody else then raping us $10 a spring. if i can match up the springs i should be able to get the set for $10.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
If you don't have the info by the weekend I can pick up my stock springs but they are at my parents place. I will be able to mic them at work next week and try hanging a weight for the spring seperation.

WC

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Sry man. I have the stock springs here and even took them to work Monday and haven't had a chance. Well actually I didn't have a chance Monday and it slipped my mind I see if I can find a mic here at home.

WC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts