Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you have to do is bolt on new carb boots,make sure one of them don't seal correct,it will leak air and lean out that cylinder,burn hole in piston.Just remove cylinder, remove piston and arm,bolt steel plates over holes,run as a 530 twin,still a 100hp slaphappy Anyone have a good used cylinder and piston you want to sell me.Cat-Girl :chug:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I take it you blew a cylinder, sorry about your luck, not a good year for the tripples, seems like a few are grenading this year, wonder why

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
cat-girl-800, welcome call to ArcticChat! :chug:

Sorry to hear about the lean burn-down on the spare cylinder!

If only it was so easy to add a third cylinder to a twin! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Feb 26 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm going to blow my sled up this weekend. I just know it's coming.[/b]
Don't say that Jeff... It is going to work well all season. You've done the maintenance and you've treated it well, no need to talk bad about it. :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking of bolting on a 900 cylinder and piston,make it an 833,just have to jet up a little on that carb slaphappy Cat-Girl

·
Registered
780 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cat-girl-800 @ Feb 27 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was thinking of bolting on a 900 cylinder and piston,make it an 833,just have to jet up a little on that carb slaphappy Cat-Girl[/b]

You are too funny! slaphappy

·
Registered
107 Posts
WHAT?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts