Made another show just now to hold us over
untill we get some snow!!

Enjoy
-Duane

Attachments

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Thanks for posting that Duane always enjoy your slideshows, especially with mother nature being as cruel as she is. Im finally 16 this year so my friends and I can take our own trips up north sledding, im really hoping to go to Mancelona, whats the riding like?? Mainly trails? or is there any offtrail, powerline riding or anything like that. Thanks

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McCready6569 @ Dec 25 2006, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks for posting that Duane always enjoy your slideshows, especially with mother nature being as cruel as she is. Im finally 16 this year so my friends and I can take our own trips up north sledding, im really hoping to go to Mancelona, whats the riding like?? Mainly trails? or is there any offtrail, powerline riding or anything like that. Thanks[/b]
Thanks,

There is all kinds of riding in the Mancelona/Jordan valley area.
Off trail and trail.

Just be careful and ride safe.

-Duane

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevem5215 @ Dec 25 2006, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great video/slideshow. One of the better ones.

Steve[/b]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Awesome man. How do you add music into the slideshow/videos? I have been trying to do that with some picture dvd's i made :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts