Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the sno pro worth the extra money? I actually like the standard model in terms of looks. Not much for the white or all black. I put fox floats on an xrs last year and it wasn't that big of a differenece from the stock gas with titanium spring shock. What do you guys think? Other than the front shox I believe the only difference is 2 more inches of travel in the rear and something on the gauges. What are the shox on the standard model? They say Arctic Cat IFP, what are those? Are they a different fox shox or something totally different?

·
Registered
160 Posts
If this is in regards to an 08 then here is the deal. If you preseason an 08 model you will have the choice of a 3 year warranty, 800 cat cash or a sno-pro upgrade at no cost. Is the sno-pro worth it? I think it is a good deal this year, but if you are paying for the upgrade then you aren't getting a lot for your extra money. The difference on an 08 base and sno-pro is fox floats up front (base has fox zero pro's), titanium clutch springs, titanium front shock spring, new guage w/ altimeter and your choice of the color white or the nightfire (all black, suspension, tunnel, bulkhead, seat, etc...). Both the base and sno-pro will have a fox float in the rear skid and a fox zero pro for the front shock in the rear skid. The brochure has a typo when it talks about the base model getting arctic IFP shocks, they will be fox zero pro's. Suspension travel will be the same on both models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.