Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 2006 m7 and i find it really rough and when i go over a few small bumps in a row it flicks me, the sled seems garbage on the trail to get to the hills, would floats help, or is it a problem that cant be fixed

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just went through the same thing. What I did was install the Holz Racing Front Torque arm relocation bracket. Very easy instalation. What is happening is that the track tightens up when the rear is coming down and it acts like a spring. The Holz bracket changes the angle and solves this issue. I also installed Ole's 4" risers and adjusted my brake and throttle to wear it is comfortable. These 2 mods made it into a whole new sled. These are "must do" mods! I hated the seat (too low) but after these mods it made it more comfortable. I'm going to hold off on a seat for a bit to see if I get used to it. As far as the bracket goes, If you look at the new 07 models, they changed the angle and did what the Holz kit does.

Hope that helps you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'd have the rear shocks revalved also really makes the HRP braket work correctly then. I had http://www.shock-tech.com/ do mine and compared to my cousins sled with just the HRP bracket it rides alot smoother.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts