Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2006 m7 with 600 miles and it loads up withing 10 seconds lining up for a race???

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mk8 @ Jan 3 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i have a 2006 m7 with 600 miles and it loads up withing 10 seconds lining up for a race???[/b]
What is your oil use ratio.

And I found a can really helped mine to.

A boondocker box to lean out the top and bottom, and richen the mid helps to.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Also do you let it just idle at its regular idle speed....or when lining up to race do you keep the revs up?
My M7 clutches engage around 3900 rpm, so i could easily keep mine at 3000 to 3500 while sitting on the line, greatly reducing loading up.

·
Registered
524 Posts
at idel the 06 700's are really rich....one time I did not cover my sled up and over night a blizzard hit....my sled was completely packed full of snow. To thaw it out, I started my sled and left it running, I came back out about 20-25 minutes later and it was not running any more so I tried to start it again and it wouldn't, The first thing I check was the plugs and they were wet, very wet so I changed them and ....bang....the back fired was so loud it almost scared me to death

·
Banned
252 Posts
A can isn't gonna help the issue. You think since your hood was packed full of snow maybe it choked some of the airflow ?????????? Most likely this is what the problem is, but in any way I would find the cause of the lack of air. Its probablly something simple.
The 05 and 06 programs are differnt as far as fuel. The 06's are not as rich as you think .

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i't not snow being the problem it's parked in a heated shop every night and we race before we go play

1 - 10 of 10 Posts