Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride a 2006 M6 around the mountains of Bozeman, Montana. Getting to the good riding back in the mountains on the trails my back takes a beating, even worse on the trip out!! In the deep powder it works great, but any hard pack riding is bone jarring, I have had other M riders tell me the same thing!! Has anyone tried the suspension that RACIN' STATION in Driggs ID. sells or anything else for that matter? Thanks.......Tom

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Holz suspension is supposed to be a great suspension and i've also heard some great stuff about the EZ Rydo suspension which is what i would go for if I was doing a full suspension. That can get kinda expensive though and i've been having great luck with my setup. I'm running the Holz relocation brackets and then had Shock Tech revalve my rear shocks. We compared it to my cousins identical setup other then the revalving and mine is alot smoother. The stock valving alone was probably the biggest problem IMO.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I also did the relocation bracket. I have not done the re-valving. Don't want my sled down just yet. But the M's trail mannors got better with the bracket and 4"risers making it easy to stand up off the seat. That might be another mod this summer.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The revalving is well worth it. Probably in my top 2 or 3 things i've done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts