Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MønsterCat 1000 Triple

This is my custom 2006 M series with a 2001 1000 triple wih unifilters and triple psi pipes
ad boivin expert x rear suspension
153 power claw track
lightweight seat
custom tunnel extension
racepack avenger

to do list:
crankcase porting , boyesen rage cage , ported sylinders, new pistons, m1000 gear set, clutching, possibly swapping rear suspension not sure yet

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
jst a little clip from yesterday.. took it easy since i snapped my rear axle and have only got it welded for the rest of the season , since im thinking of swapping out the ad boivin for a mtn tamer rear setup

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
MønsterCat 1000 Triple

Pretty cool!

Reactions: MnsterCat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man:) really looking forward to next season with a hole lot more power ... and other gears in dd.. its m6 gear set, ridicolous.. flats out at 80 mph!!!! ratio as far as ive found out is 2,74 now, looking for 1,9 next season

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
nails

a "few" of my nails where loose causing the tunnel to be all crooked:) its now replaced 28 nails and straightish again;)))) but that skinny piece of alloy there is being swapped out with a 5"flat alloy piece bent to the right angle. and making new tunnelextension. a litte bit shorter and stiffer

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
wich one is better ? anybody got a opinion??
woot
FlowBench testing shows the UNI filters flow the best, the K&N style flow the least. You have to watch out for water digestion tho. They let more air in, but also let the water in just as good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
update

been a while since the last post.. doing alot these days, but my health motivation aint quite there these days.. anyway.. a litttle update.. stripped it down to the frame, took the engine out rebuildt the bottom half, now putting back the pistons gaskets and so on.. cleaned everything , some mods and some more to come;) here is some pics:)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well a little update on the progress..:) xxxmodrods skull vent on the hood, eyelids, flyscreen, engine reassembled, except from the waterpump and flywheel.. working on my rear skid and getting ready for the final assembly and 1st startup:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Looks greatClap

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I'm with Thunderstorm! Nice job MnsterCat!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.