Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question about my low oil warning light,it's been on since i first started my m7 after storage for summer, does anyone know how i can remedy this problem?

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lneyando @ Dec 31 2006, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a quick question about my low oil warning light,it's been on since i first started my m7 after storage for summer, does anyone know how i can remedy this problem?[/b]
Assuming you actually filled the reservoir with oil already, maybe just unplug it till you can repair the sending unit.
My old sled did that and i just unplugged it and kept an eye on the oil level.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I Agree with mcflying, if you filled the res. i wouldnt worry about it. I always top it up every tank of fuel anyways, so its really of no big use to me. I did have it come on on me one ride, for no reason at all, about 10 miles from the truck (full res) and it stayed on all day. I pulled the sensor out of the oil tank, and looked for sticking, but saw nothing. Put it back in, topped it up for the next ride, and havent seen the light since. Ride on!
Brian

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guy's,i'll pull the sensor out to see if it's sticking,other than that i won't worry abuot it.Have a Happy New Year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts