Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so i got my motor rebuilt and took the sled out today for a shakedown run and have a few problems. The 1st is the bog problem, sometimes when you first take off the sled will bog pretty bad. Once you get it opened up it goes away then runs fine till you turn it off. Also sometimes you have to give it gas to get it started, and the keep on it for a few seconds to make sure it is idiling or it will die. 2nd the tach only works when its idiling, as soon as you take off it stops. Also do these sleds not have a e brake? thanks

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
o4 F7... efi?? Well if you're breaking in you should be running pig rich on the oil and that might give you a bog. There is a brake lock. little tab above your break leaver, unless it was removed??? and check you wires behind your secondary clutch for your tach.. your inner sheave might be hitting your wires as it opens. If you have an efi with aftermarket reeds you might be flooding a little at startup also.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its a efi and it has v force3 reeds so the flooding thing makes since ill have to check on the wires. My hand warmers arn't working so something could be bad down by the secondary. As for the ebrake it must have been removed for some weird reason because i don't have it. Thanks for the reply!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts