Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well two days ago we went up to this place called Tony Grove (I live in Utah) and the snow sucked and the trail up to the good riding was just packed down and our temp lights went on cause there wasn't really any powder.. Today we went up somewhere else by a ski resort with all sorts of open space to ride and climb. And the M8 was great I love how it pulls it feels like your on a frieight train haha. IT was the first time I really got to see what the M8 can do. There was a lot of snow that no one had gone through about 4 feet of powder which was a blast riding through. I had never done that before cause I'm new to sledding but it was great didn't get stuck or nothing. NO melting went on my dealer put heat tape on everything it was great. Climbing was at around 7400-7600 RPM which felt really good. All I can say is I really LOVE my M8!! Now I have to wait two weeks before I can ride it again cause this coming weekend I'll be in Reno for the BMX Racing Silver Dollar Nationals. BUt We're going up to our cabin the following up in Alpine Wyoming so that will be fun. Here's a picture of me just coming back for lunch. I think I uploaded it right

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have had mine for about two months now we were getting some really good snow but it is leaving fast.I live in colorado, but it feels like springs riding and that really sucks for just january, but I have about 200 miles on it so far we got around sixty of them today, it is a blast just ride it and let it break in. :super_happy: :tongue_nana: :thumbsup: Rockerdude :moon:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts