Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lost Pines lodge Field racing a couple of weeks ago: Video

here are some vids. Pretty much just read the title and the description and it tells it all.

1st vid:
Ron got tired of beating everyone so bad so he lined up behind them. just to show that he could still go by them. I am a starter and a finisher...i start the race, jump on and run down the field also....many times passing everyone by the end of the short field.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went out to just run Ron's sled one more time (My sled was loaded up) and low and behold there were some fast trail sleds out there trying to prove their worth. On this run there was a 1200 doo onmy right, some XC 800, Mach Z's ect...but I had sat at the line a long time and as you can hear in the video the motor was loaded up and really bogged when I took off...no matter just motored right by everyone anyways.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This is when I got asked if I was running a 1300cc motor. Also, as you can see in the video at the end I lined up way behind them...and still went passed them. As before mentioned I go the on/off on my camera mixed up and thought it was on when it was off and off when it was on...my fault. But on this race I did line up way behind them, left when everyone else did and motored by all of them.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Before anyone gets the idea Ron isn't a nice guy.....he is the nicest guy you'll ever run into out on the trail. In fact, some of the guys we were beating came over and talked to us (Much more him than me) for quite a while. all nice guys...just asking questions, looking over his shoulder as he tuned on it ect... and if he could offer advice he'd point guys in the right direction with NO BS answers. It is like I tell people...if you get beat by someone, go ask questions and learn from them instead of from someone just blowing smoke, coming in 2nd place and just trying to sell you something. Some of the guys were asking where Ron's 2-up was at....he had it the weekend before and was beating a lot of sleds with it and frustrating them. He didn't bring it with him this day. His 2-up is just a pump gas 1107, 720lb sled that really hauls the mail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts