Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 150+ mile F1000, noticed that the small black coolant hoses that go to the front of the engine head, and to the upper right side of the mag (right) cylinder, can both be easily moved/twisted by hand. Anyone else notice this, and do you think it's normal, safe, and reliable? If not, how did you/would you "fix" it? Thanks if anyone else has any feedback or comments on this. – Roy

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roy T @ Jan 9 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
On my 150+ mile F1000, noticed that the small black coolant hoses that go to the front of the engine head, and to the upper right side of the mag (right) cylinder, can both be easily moved/twisted by hand. Anyone else notice this, and do you think it's normal, safe, and reliable? If not, how did you/would you "fix" it? Thanks if anyone else has any feedback or comments on this. – Roy[/b]
Can you get a hose clamp on it? If so I would put one on just because. Better safe then sorry. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
You can squeeze the clamp tighter with a pair of side cutters, but mine are loose and don't leak. Makes it easy to pull off when removing the head. Mine has been off quite a few times and this makes it simple. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts