Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to rent sleds in vail/beaver creek area march 9th. Does anyone know of a good place to rent quality sleds without a guided tour?

·
Registered
1 Posts
give nova guides a call. They are about 25 minutes from vail and you can either go guided or unguided. I think the biggest sled they have is a 600 rmk. Everytime I have friends and family come in from out of town and they want to go snowmobiling, I always take them there. Sleds are always good and never had any problems. 719-486-2656 is there #

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beaver Creek

Looking to rent sleds in vail/beaver creek area march 9th. Does anyone know of a good place to rent quality sleds without a guided tour?
In a similar spot here. Fam and I are gonna be in Vail and Beaver Creek area this winter and wife says our sleds aren't gonna fit in the suitcases I dunno. What do you guys know about Beaver Creek Snowmobile Tours and Rentals? Looking for real mountain sleds since we're flatlanders from MN.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would call Boyz Toyz in Eagle, CO (970)328-7669. Gary has some M searies sleds he rents and has a reference to another depending on how many people in the group. This is the valleys local Arctic Cat dealer.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts