Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm looking to do some riding tomorrow. I'm in Innisfail but I wouldn't mind heading north up around Edmonton. If anyones heading out tomorrow just post it up. Maybe there's some other guys that wanna get out as well.

thanks,
Keeper

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah,
I was thinking about heading up there, but no one was around to head up there with me. I was actually suppossed to be working Sun. But, I figured I'd give my guys a day off to relax. Originally I had gotten a call from an older buddy of mine and he asked me to head out to Catarac Creek with them, but I still have flatlander clutching in my sled. And the last time I rode in higher altitude with it like that it sounded all screwy and you could tell the clutching was definitly not working properly.(buddies rmk that was with me was doing the same thing) I gotta get my 6- 8000' clutching ordered this week as were heading to Golden from the 6 - 10th. We were going to Valemount before, but I found a great deal on a awesome cabin in Golden and couldn't pass it up. Ordered some M ski's off of ebay for the trip too.
Will definitley have to get together for a ride before the seasons over, I wanna see that shiney ZR of yours. lol.

Keeper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts