Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
New to the site and am really impressed with the info and discussions found here. I bought a sled that is new to me a 96 wildcat mountain cat 700 efi. This is my 4th cat I have owned. I am supposed to pick it up this week. I have been looking for pics and info on this particular year but have yet to find anything, since it is so old, but not old enough. If anybody out there has pics of the overall machine and under hood, and specs on original track lug height, horsepower numbers, any mods that should be made, etc. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have also found that it is hard to find info on these sleds. I have the 1996 Wildcat 700 EFI Touring which is also the 136" track like the Mountaincat. The only visual difference should be the seat set-up. Here are some pics to give you an idea. I love this sled it is very responsive power & great ride & handling for the year. The longtrack is great in the powder. If I could find another one I would buy it. Mine does have an issue with the track ratcheting & the handwarmers are not working. I think I have the ratchet issue pegged now though. I looked in my owners manual & it does not specify HP or track lug height. I'd go look but my sled is an hour away right now. Enjoy your new sled.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts