Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a 08 trv 700efi its fairly decent for peep but could use more just looking for ideas. I just bought it last week it has about 800 miles on it runs mint so far. never modded a atv so need sum help its on 27' mud lites. thanks in advanced

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
tons to do.

copperhead vdi ecu
suzuki m109r fuel injector
exhaust mod
dalton orange or epi yellow secondary spring
19 gram rollers
2mm shim on the primary sleeve
snorkel intake for fresher and more air

want major stuff?

750 bbk
web cams
decked head
port/polish
wet clutch delete
nos
bored throttle body.

nearly endless combos and ways to go about it

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
parts...uh well id watch the listings here or on a suzuki forum and try and snag a used copperhead vdi.

The rest online there really isnt maybe places around here that matches the prices on aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
See sig for the mods I did.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I have my mods listed in my signature. Just look below my posts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im must be looking at the wrong area cuz I don't see engine performance parts their is lift kit and such I could be wrong just looking for engine performance stuff its fast enough but out of the hole it legs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello again.
so im going to try luck at putting some snorkels on the cat I hope I don't get bit. anyways any input on that would be great before I start am I going to have to get a programmer or will I be ok going with the 2" pvc. also goin to do the 2mm shim on clutch now that being said do I have to do any other adjustment to clutches. I know their is all kinds of threads with info but haven't seen any on the 700 efi with just doing these to improvements sorry for all the ???? if their is a thread that I have missed with my info im looking for

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I have 2" snorkel and she runs fine with the stock computer. Exhaust is stock as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
excellent being we have same bike did you make your own or was it a kit and what material did you use if you don't mind telling. is it just the 3 basic you did being cvt and breather just looking for some info or tips

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I only did the intake with a short piece of pcv to the existing stock rubber inlet. Can't help with much on the snorkelin but just letting you know the machine will run fine with just snorks. If you do a muffler you may need the VDI Copperhead and M109 injector.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well hopefully the snorkels work out ok. just going try they shim trick to the clutch 1.5mm and see how it works Im just running 27s so I hope this will pick up a little bit of the leg out of the hole if not ill be asking ??? on which clutch kit to get. so you say with snorkels and if I was to do exhaust mod id need a programmer

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
to my knowledge it has been done thats coming from the local dealer where the bike was purchased and serviced since new. now im second guessing it so I suppose the on ly way to tell is to yank front diff and take it apart
Ask for proof might save a bunch of work for nothing

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
save alot of money to double check tho....never heard of a dealer admitting the issue let alone pre fixing it. I know cat wouldnt authorize or pay for that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts