Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just thinking about buying a chrome or black windshield or carbon fiber black one on my 2004 zr 900 efi. Ive seen pics of windshileds on green zr 900's but not many on the black ones. Please show your pics. Thanks...

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Tinted shield with white checkers..............factory AC acc piece made by Sportech. Great wind protection while still looking great.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you find an all black windshield with no graphics,please post where you found it. I`ve been looking for years for one with no luck. Carbon fiber didn`t look right to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CC-10 @ Mar 5 2007, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you find an all black windshield with no graphics,please post where you found it. I`ve been looking for years for one with no luck. Carbon fiber didn`t look right to me. Thanks.[/b]
A good choice would be to take your stocker / lightly sand the inside with 1000 grit wet/dry then spray with flat black flexible bumper / trim paint in slow even coats..............from the outside it will look glossy / no issues with the paint coming off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts