Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day I,m looking for a dealer what can ship a new 2018 Textron XX in original factory packing in a container to Walvis Bay in Namibia.
We do have our own workshop for assembly and service, so the final assembly and regular maintenance is not the problem.
We are looking for a Textron dealer what has an unassembled XX unit still in factory packing and what can ship in a 20Ft container for export to Namibia in Africa.
Need additional a roof and light bar as extra,s.
The import in Namibia we take care of it, any suggestions what dealer can do this and what export price we are looking at, as no taxes should be involved
Looking forward for information,
The reason for own import is there is no Arctic cat / Textron dealer in southern Africa continent, I have imported my new last 2015 Arctic cat diesel ATV in factory pacing from Europe and my 2014 Wildcat X from Dubai

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I will check with my dealer in Bangor, Maine, Monday, Hans. Eimskip has a containership terminal in Portland, Maine. So, if you kill yourself with the Wildcat XX, can I have your Turbo-Diesel? hehe Oh, did you find any TurboDiesel insignias? Found these on eBay.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you better come and testdrive the turbo diesel in our dunes something different you will love

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Hans, living in Maine probably doesn't acclimate me for hot deserts, haha. You know what they say about taking an Eskimo to a hot climate! I have a couple of friends from The Netherlands who have traveled in Africa a bit, they liked it a lot. One likes to go hunting in South Africa. Anyway, check Bangor Motorsport's web site. <bangormotorsports.net> They have 2 Wild Cat XX's in stock a bit over $20,000. I might be able to get you a discount,haha. My Dutch business partner had me buy him a new Ram pick up truck, because of my "excellent price negotiating skills" hehe. Heck, you should come to Maine, drive the Wildcat around her, get some mud on it, import as a used one.... BTW, the snow has nearly melted. Check out my friends web site, he is buying my company. <northernbayboats.com>

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello John,
Well I,m also Dutch and adapted to the hot summers in Dubai and now in moderate climate in Namibia.
I can imagine your friends love South Africa I lived 4 years in cape town it was fantastic.
I will check the website, not sure if somebody do have a unit still packed then easy to ship also interesting to see the export price and what a dealer can do as no warranty is involved for them.
Utv and atv are zero import duties in Namibia so I prefer new then a dealer can do maybe something without tax as it’s a direct export.
A visit again to USA is high on my to-do list I love to go driving at some nice spots, maybe one day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts