Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to my dealer last week to try out a Z1 Jag and see how I liked the twin spar and the 4-stroke. I like it a lot.

However, the next day I went back for some minor on the spot service while out riding and my dealer talked me into trying a Crossfire 600 as long as I was there and in my riding gear.

I loved it! For me it has the best ergos of any sled I've been on. The hook up was great, the stopping was quick, smooth through the bumps, etc...

How do you guys like them?

How do they handle in tight twisty trails?

Is there anything to the tunnel buckle problem under normal riding conditions?

Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BRB @ Feb 19 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well I went to my dealer last week to try out a Z1 Jag and see how I liked the twin spar and the 4-stroke. I like it a lot.

However, the next day I went back for some minor on the spot service while out riding and my dealer talked me into trying a Crossfire 600 as long as I was there and in my riding gear.

I loved it! For me it has the best ergos of any sled I've been on. The hook up was great, the stopping was quick, smooth through the bumps, etc...

How do you guys like them?

How do they handle in tight twisty trails?

Is there anything to the tunnel buckle problem under normal riding conditions?

Thanks.[/b]
I'm over 200LB and ride hard. No problems with tunnel yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got the 06 CF7, just got it a few weeks ago, I've put about 300 miles on it. I love the machine. The thing rides like a cadilac and is very quick off the line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.