Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
What year is your sled? TrackUSA makes a rail extension to make it a 136-137 if you have a 2012 or 2013 f800. You won't have to extend the tunnel and they will give you a discount on the rail if you buy a track from them.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
What would adding 2" do? that puts 1" on the ground, now if you went from a 128 to a 141 that's 13" which gives you 6.5" on the ground.I dunno

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
136" kit over a 128" would be 4" on the ground plus a 2" track
That's my question, 128 to a 136 is 4" on the ground it isn't going to be noticeable other than it missing from the bank account. or is this to be able to run a 2" lug track??? maybe I misunderstood the OP's question.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would it even be worth getting extensions? I just want to try out some deeper powder riding in Cooke City. Never been there before and plan on going this year but want to make my f800 as capable as possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Would it even be worth getting extensions? I just want to try out some deeper powder riding in Cooke City. Never been there before and plan on going this year but want to make my f800 as capable as possible.
I would just get a deeper lug track of I were you. I just put a 1.7in lug track on my F800 RR. It's the track that comes with the sno pro 600. My dealership said I had to gear down so I wouldn't blow belts while running the deeper track. I haven't had a chance yet to get in some deep snow though. I plan on hitting the mountains next weekend if we get more snow here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would just get a deeper lug track of I were you. I just put a 1.7in lug track on my F800 RR. It's the track that comes with the sno pro 600. My dealership said I had to gear down so I wouldn't blow belts while running the deeper track. I haven't had a chance yet to get in some deep snow though. I plan on hitting the mountains next weekend if we get more snow here.
1.7 Track is a stock track for all the international models with same gearing so dealer is full of crap.
This is the track he needs in a 1.7" 2.52 Pitch
Part Number: 2602-147
Track Assembly

·
Registered
21 Posts
1.7 Track is a stock track for all the international models with same gearing so dealer is full of crap.
This is the track he needs in a 1.7" 2.52 Pitch
Part Number: 2602-147
Track Assembly
How is the 1.7 in deep snow? I haven't had a chance yet to get into some deep powder to test it's abilities.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know that the track pitch on my 2013 rr is 2.86 not 2.52 like stated above. In 2013 cat changed the pitch of the track ? I ordered a Track from track usa for my rr. Its the 129 1.7 with 2.86 pitch. Shipping to ak was crazy. So I had it shipped to the east coast and picked it up when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Checked it as a bag on the plane coming home. Saved almost $200. Track usa are great people to work with.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know that the track pitch on my 2013 rr is 2.86 not 2.52 like stated above. In 2013 cat changed the pitch of the track ? I ordered a Track from track usa for my rr. Its the 129 1.7 with 2.86 pitch. Shipping to ak was crazy. So I had it shipped to the east coast and picked it up when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Checked it as a bag on the plane coming home. Saved almost $200. Track usa are great people to work with.
The OP has a 2012 so he needs the 2.52 track I listed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.