Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader always learning from others here and enjoying pictures of everyone sleds. First post figured I would share some pics as others do that I always enjoy. Picked up another sled yesterday that I could not pass up. A used 2016 ZR6000 el Tigre' with 0 miles on it. An elderly gentleman purchased it years ago, never ran it and his wife made him trade it in on a new UTV he wanted. Runs and looks like it just came off the line. Last year I picked up a mint 2007 T660 with 183 miles on it but this one topped it. Been looking for new leftover el Tigre model as I grew up in the 70's and 80's when everyone including myself wanted one. Basically I got a new left over 2016 sled with depreciation already taken off the top and no freight or set-up. Wish I could find a new 0 mile Roger Skime special edition sled. That one would go on display in the rec room.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Didn't need another sled (this makes #8), but just couldn't pass it up as I always wanting an el Tigre while growing up in the 70's & 80's. Having a rider Roger Skime like you have would be very cool too. Love to have a 0 mile RS for the man cave. If I ever found one, it would go in the rec room with a few other new or restored toys I have. Not sure I even have it me to ride the 0 mile el Tigre.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts