Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
only had time to watch the first one, but i am drooling all over my keyboard... i wish we had ANY snow...
ps - mornin DL humper

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Now that looks like fun.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Thanks for the link Nancy. Those guys always have some pretty good video. I like stuff suitable for the kids to watch.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Awesome videos.... :beer_cheers:

If you wanted to get the mouse they should of been riding a cat.... :tongue_nana: slaphappy

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Jan 12 2007, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Awesome videos.... :beer_cheers:

If you wanted to get the mouse they should of been riding a cat.... :tongue_nana: slaphappy[/b]
Or be me when I was out deer hunting, poor lil bugger kept playing pop goes the mouse, and well my foot popped him..............SPLAT!!! slaphappy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just to update on these boyz there was a bit of an accident this weekend. Rob was testing out a new jump and and due to the position of the jump he had no choice but to just nail it and see what happened. He had to bail and rolled down the hard packed hill. As of yesterday he could barely stand let alone walk. Not sure what he has all done but he did some damage possibly to some muscles just above his left hip. Here's the picture just before he bailed.

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Sorry to hear...

I have back and knee problems already which make me leary to jump distances like that... Not worthy:

I guess I'm just getting old.

Keep us posted and let us know how he's doing.

God Bless!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Jan 15 2007, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry to hear...

I have back and knee problems already which make me leary to jump distances like that... Not worthy:

I guess I'm just getting old.

Keep us posted and let us know how he's doing.

God Bless!!! :thumbsup:[/b]
I just finished speaking to Rob and he's actually doing ok today. Still pretty sore. He was worried about some kidney damage but no blood so all seems ok. He's actually planning on hitting that jump again as soon as he can to proove he can make it. Atta boy!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Glad to hear.... :thumbsup:

I appreciate the update... I'll watch for the videos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts