Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was talking to a guy that was pretty damn funny. Me and zrtmanic tricked him into saying how stupid he sounded.

So I start to talk to him and I asked him what kind of sled he had.

~Cody G.~ Im at the point of no return, I cut myself cause I love the burn! says:
hey
~Cody G.~ Im at the point of no return, I cut myself cause I love the burn! says:
wat type of sled u ride?
{B}rennen ..add my new one and delete old ones [email protected] says:
1997 polaris sks 700 liquid twin with boondocker nitrous and moutian bar and handle hooks and slp pipe and v-force reeds..
sweet
selling it ic?
hahha how much?
oh ya i forgot 2' paddle track
I got a 1996 zrt with 2 inch risers new coolant and fuel lines, new seat, new track, new skis, new carbides, new ski skins, new choke cables, new recoil starters, new speedo bearings, new ski plate, 2000 miles soon to have new pipes and can painted.

So I talk to him about my other sled I was selling for a bit till he starts to brag about all the stuff his family owns and this is where I truely got a chuckle.

i got a 1984 BLAZER k-5 full sized with a 466hp engine and 38" tires

i can hit 190 i'am just to scared
U guys got any muscle cars?
a 1969 charger and a 72 challenger
and an 82 camaro

Wait what he can hit 190 on his snowmobile? Since when?

my uncle and my dad own 50 quarters of land so i get to drive around anywhere i want
quarters?
Is that like a candian measurement like KM
I dont know any other metric measurements
candian measures in farmland
We go bye acres here
by*
ok well 48 acres
wow thats really werid..
we own exactly 48 acres.....
LOL
accept alot of it has trees
that is just our farmland
not our housing
our house yard it 14 acres
It was an old christmas tree farm tho
has a river and all that on it
good fishing
mine mas a couple creeks
and our own private lake
we own a rigging thing with oil and my uncle owns part of edelbrock
I prefer more of summit over edelbrock
No offense
all good parts
u know what summit is?
yes...
what then?
its a performances parts and tools company
ya it sells edelbrock haha
but its not all edelbrock
ya i know
it sells everything
my dad owns some of that too
k..
and part of shell gas stsations

More of his bragging.

So I start to use sacarasm on him lol and this is what I say to him..

My uncle owns part of arctic cat
ya.. anywayz enough about buisness
cha

LOL wow...

dude a stock 1000 summit will hit 170

WOW REALLY?

So how big of shot do u run ur nitoros?
waqit i'll look
u mean on google
man u ask a lot of questions
no
Just making sure on ur story
U should know this off ur head
my garage is by my house
If u dont U will easily blow up ur engine
nah cuz i don't need to know it if my sled blows i buy a new one

So after proving him wrong he ends up saying he only hit 130 mph... which before he said it was 175 mph and it could go 190 but he was scared, than he said he meant 175 khm... which isnt much past 100. and he was on a 2 inch paddel track????

in the end he got all worried after I prooved him wrong so he kept blocking me and unblocking me and I told him the popup doesnt come up when im on busy.. so he calls me a computer nerd and leaves LOL.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was so much more to laugh at but couldnt copy it all because u would be reading forever. :p

·
Registered
550 Posts
Haha I know what you mean. I know a couple ppl who are always bragging about how fast their sleds are. My best one I've heard is how a friend has a stock 2003 Pro-x. He goes yeah I've topped out my sled at 150 MPH. I go yeah likely story a stock 440 beating an F7(this was before the new F1000 came out). I bet your speedometer is all whacked out or you're blind. He goes yeah whatever I gotta get my homework done and signs out. Next day at school I go what did you get your sled to last night. 155 MPH. I go why is your sled so fast. We installed a Mikuni clutching kit (exact words, I almost totally lost it there) and that's why its so fast. I said, ummmm they make carbs not clutch componets. Ohhh, well we did put on $1100 walker evan shocks, I can hit any field drive and not even feel it with those on. Next day, did you go riding yesterday? Yeah, but I blew the engine while I was riding (must be that Mikuni clutching kit) and broke my A-Arms and the shock shaft is bent. So much for the awesome shocks huh. Any idea why your engine detonated? No not really, but my coolant bottle was empty when I looked at the engine after. There's your problem. End of story

These stupid super speed 440 crap has gone on for a long time and now I'm think the next time we get enough snow I'll ride to his house and show what Arctic Power is. Yes, you're right. I do live around some doorknobs.

·
Registered
256 Posts
cody you forgot to mention the part where i told you to ask him if he has a d and d high performance cam in his sled. or a stock one. he said he has a stock cam in it. HAHA! kid was so stupid. than i asked him if summit sold any diesel spark plugs. lol good times. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts