Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where does the line run that is under the first carb flange on the left side? I also have a carb spitting out the overflow?

·
Registered
34 Posts
the carb flange? do you mean the oil injection line? otherwise there are drain lines that are under each carb, think they're for any water to settle down there.

overflowing carb is from a bad float needle and seat. take it apart and either clean the gunk out of it or replace the float needle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is after you take the flange and oil line off its on what i guess you would call the block right under the carb flange id say 1/4 inch line

·
Registered
187 Posts
to me that sounds like the line that's supposed to go to your fuel pump to make it work. You should have 3 lines going to your carbs, then one line comming from the block to the fuel pump, without that line connected the fuel pump won't work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive got the line hooked up to the fuel pump and it is working what i need to know is there is a line under the carb closes to the belt not the oil line that i have to hook up

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just went out and looked at mine. I don't have any hoses going to the engine down under the left carb on the clutch side. I only have the oil line that goes to the intake on the engine side of the carb, the fuel line to the carb, and the larger fuel bowl drain tube on the bottom of the carb with the plug in it. Is it possible that the hose you're looking is a piece of an old hose that was replaced?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.