Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
We have a storm comming up the coast Sunday into Monday so hopefuly we can ride without breaking anything 132 miles for the year just doesn't cut it.

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
this is my wife, my avatar is me

·
Registered
795 Posts
My last ride to date...my last hard climb of the day, on the way out of the Murray range.
My friend tok this of me and was kind enough to email it to me....what a great day we had!
Only likley 6 more good weks of riding left...including a trip to Stewart to ride next month...YA BABY!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hey Kerry i do believe i was there!!! That was a great weekend man

·
Registered
86 Posts
WOW mcflying that is a hell of a climb... that is sweet... those are some sweet pics that is for sure... my pics usually come out like **** because i only take a kodak toss away with.... Those are some awesome pictures.... I like the snap shots of the sled coming off of the hill... must be a sweet set up of a camera to capture that....

Great pics guys...

·
Registered
102 Posts

Wait a minute.......how did my sled get way up there....and how the hell did I get down here?.......OOOOHhhh yeah......now I remember the rolling and the somersaulting and the cartwheeling and the sled chasing me, but only part way....lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
[attachment=70460:07_spring_033.JPG][attachment=70461:07_spring_035.JPG][attachm
ent=70453:sleddin_011.JPG][attachment=70454:sleddin_004.JPG][attachment=70455:sle
ddin_009.JPG][attachment=70456:07_spring_030.JPG][attachment=70457:07_spring_037.
JPG][attachment=70458:07_spring_042.JPG][attachment=70459:07_spring_047.JPG]
Mt. Baker with my boy. Rockerdude Just got him the sled for his birthday, 1st ride. He did real good, even tryed to power her out of the tree well but not enough power. Just like dad he stacks it up. I am soo proud. :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 79 Posts