Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats so funny 00zr500?? And zrnewf that would be a good engine , but by time it got here it would be about 1000$ chances are with shipping, and duty, and that type stuff.Also then im still in need of the efi setup, exaust , etc. And i think i just got my o-rings melted, was out driving yesterday, she ran fine besides it buring anti freeze and anti freeze comming out threw the head bolts.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Is this what you are lookin for!
Wife's 99 P/S 500 EFI (Purple accents)
Mine 99 P/S 600 EFI (Green accents)
Our trip Yesterday (Jan23/07) on the Railway between Glovertown and Terra Nova @ Mackels Lake!
About 8-10" of snow and More today and Friday, overall 50-60cm on the way!!! Cat happy :sno: :sledder: :banman:
[attachment=61734:IMG_0218.JPG]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya , i figured since there was one for the zr,s , zl's , t-cats, and nothing for the powder specials id start a post for people to post there pics.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shes not toasted, jsut the o rings gone , took her apart today , also got my other 2 vents in , made a big differnece in looks , got my new skis installed, gotta get some acid wash for my tunnel and strip the paint then buff and clear coat,install my seat, tehn get a riser, then the performance part starts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well im after goin threw 2 sets of o rings and havent burned 5 dollars of gas, so im not goin to bother anymore, found out why to tho, when the pistons were replaced they smacked the cylinder down with a hammer and put a dent in the top of the cylinder and she keeps blowin out the gaskets bang your head so now im deciding what i should do , sell it, already got a guy that wants it, fix teh motor, or find a new motor and just swap it out?? anyone know what its worth , like the track isnt bad, hood has been fixed and the seat cover is shot along withthe problem described and skis are pretty ****ty.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts