Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from my ride last night, It feels great to be able to ride without putin it on a trailer. My location is 30 min. north of Madison WI. The groomer was out in full force and the trails got faster as the night went on, put a little over 100 miles on last night and smooth trails have me feeling great. Tonight I am going to get in the groomer and groom the trail I stake just west of where I currently live, Looks to be the last weekend for these trails. :super_happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snopropickle @ Mar 8 2007, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here are some pics from my ride last night, It feels great to be able to ride without putin it on a trailer. My location is 30 min. north of Madison WI. The groomer was out in full force and the trails got faster as the night went on, put a little over 100 miles on last night and smooth trails have me feeling great. Tonight I am going to get in the groomer and groom the trail I stake just west of where I currently live, Looks to be the last weekend for these trails. :super_happy:[/b]
you in columbia co. ? How's columbus/ waterloo area look, any ideas?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fircat_Freak @ Mar 8 2007, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snopropickle @ Mar 8 2007, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are some pics from my ride last night, It feels great to be able to ride without putin it on a trailer. My location is 30 min. north of Madison WI. The groomer was out in full force and the trails got faster as the night went on, put a little over 100 miles on last night and smooth trails have me feeling great. Tonight I am going to get in the groomer and groom the trail I stake just west of where I currently live, Looks to be the last weekend for these trails. :super_happy:[/b]
you in columbia co. ? How's columbus/ waterloo area look, any ideas?
[/b][/quote]

Yes columbia county, columbus is groomed also, not sure about waterloo.

·
Registered
233 Posts
nice sleds we have had a bunch of snow but theres not much for trails around my house so you can ride them for about 5 hours and been on everyone of them but its been nice to get out and ride for once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts