Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1977 kitty cat, engine is goe, track and rear suspension , hood and otehr things , so basically all i got is the tunnel and whoel front end minus the hood and engine.So im thinkin about makin a minit sno pro , get a 39cc liquid cooled pocket bike engine , a 120 track , with custom rear suspension, and make custom a arms with shoicks for the front , make a custom hood , chop bvars and add a mounting block, add custom mountain bar,s and ake hte track so its lie ka mountain sled . Any ideas , or pics of similar mods , post them please.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, seen them before , but thing is there realy slow, the liquid cooled pocket bike engines makes the bikes do 112kmh, so make the kitty cat do maybe 60 would be enough on that, and im not to much into them snow foxes, id rather custom make my own , so its a one of a kind , but stil la kitty cat

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
well if your going 2 stroke you might wanna consider nothing less than 80 cc's 30 isnt even going to get you moving in the snow, s stock kitty with a 60 only does 8-12mph even with the governor bypassed, gotot his page and take a look at my custom stuff, i been doing this for a while
i just dont see 30 cc's doing anything,
dan

my custom stuff

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its actually 40cc, but the engines are liquid cooled, redd valve block induction, and pumped out 8.2 hp or sumtin like that , buts its above 8, and also a kitty c at may run 1-2 hp,and i cant seem to get ur page to work man ?? got any pics of som modded kitty cats tho?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.