Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the arctic cat sponsered ride at little egypt yesterday. Talked to the rep for illinois and indiana. He said when the new models come out in July arctic cat will be back at the top of the food chain (can am 800 is now). He wouldn't tell us what it is but said arctic cat will have the baddest bike out there. Hope he's telling the truth and not blowin smoke.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
I've been hearing that there is a 950 V-Twin in the works! This MAY be true after all!!! Time will tell!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boilers94 @ Apr 22 2007, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've been hearing that there is a 950 V-Twin in the works! This MAY be true after all!!! Time will tell!!! :thumbsup:[/b]
My dealer mentioned the possibility of a 943cc V2 in '08 also....hmmm :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I cant imagine that is true. In Mn, an ATV is anything under 800cc. If it is true, i hope Mn laws change real soon. We wouldnt be able to ride a 950 on ATV trails. I was hoping for an 800V2.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Could you imagine how many axles you will break with that much power! No thanks. To me that is useless power that causes more harm than good like gas mileage, heat, extra weight etc..

·
Registered
474 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (V2RIDER @ Apr 22 2007, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I cant imagine that is true. In Mn, an ATV is anything under 800cc. If it is true, i hope Mn laws change real soon. We wouldnt be able to ride a 950 on ATV trails. I was hoping for an 800V2.[/b]

Nothing a few stickers couldn't fix :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts