Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 300 ATV that I am having hard time finding key blanks. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Google search and call many different ATV shops in your region. Can be Arctic Cat specific shops and even other brand re-seller / Service shops. To obtain a blank key for my 2011 AC 550, I had to call 5 different ATV shops. Finally, I found a shop that Special Ordered blank keys. Before Special Ordering, do take your key into them - so they can read / confirm its printed number (and order the correct direct fit replacement - instead of a blank key). This worked for me....

Also try searching Amazon / Ebay as well. Once might get lucky at these online ATV Parts stores as well...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Google search and call many different ATV shops in your region. Can be Arctic Cat specific shops and even other brand re-seller / Service shops. To obtain a blank key for my 2011 AC 550, I had to call 5 different ATV shops. Finally, I found a shop that Special Ordered blank keys. Before Special Ordering, do take your key into them - so they can read / confirm its printed number (and order the correct direct fit replacement - instead of a blank key). This worked for me....

Also try searching Amazon / Ebay as well. Once might get lucky at these online ATV Parts stores as well...
Thank you Newbie. I researched and found and downloaded a pdf file on Arctic Cat key codes then ordered a blank off of Ebay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just putting this out there. I went to a locksmith and they had a blank for an older truck, ford or chevy, that was close enough. They cut the key for me and it works just fine. Saved a few bucks that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts