Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone doing the loop and needs gas or what ever in kane. the trail has been moved a little. crosses rt 6 near hospital in a different location,so watch for signs. also the backwoods is open again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey tuned...kane is that up in scranton area...that rt 6 sounds familiar... i am down in allentown area and scranton isnt but an hour so i can get up that way...cant wait for some snow to try out my 1st arctic cat thanks for any info Cat happy

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys,

i'm from pittsburgh but have a cabin in marienville. Just wanted to know how the possiblity for riding the opening weekend (dec 13th) of the season is looking.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey tuned where can you ride up that way.....im not from up there and would love to have some kind of trails to ride up that way. im not far from you about 1.5 hrs any help would be great...maybe can get up that way this weekend....have a friend who just got qa new f7 and a friend with a rev...thanks again

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i didn't get back sooner. lots of riding up here. pm me if you want to ride up here. i'll take ya out. goes for anyone. always enjoy meeting new sledheads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts