Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was probably a little over due :oops: .

I know a bunch of us signed up around the same time with Sanny's thread and when there was some server issues. It is based on the honor system, so if you want to renew you can go to "my controls" up top and then click Purchase Paid Subscriptions under options. This gives you a paypal option to pay.

It worked out to not quite $12 CDN for me. $10 US.

Any new users considering joining, should. While it has cost me money in mods :wheelie: :D , it has been invaluable for DIY repairs.

This is the place for answers,good advice, and great people.
You don't get real world experience from a manual.

:site:

Later
Molsondrinkr

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yo are a good man no matter what anyone else says :site: :tmud:

Mitch

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
I agree with ya Molson. The amount of money this site has saved me due to the info provided by members has been ridiculous! ON the other hand, all the money I've spent because of the great ideas (rear winch, HosStoppers, etc...) has likely offset those savings by a factor of 10, but who's counting? ALL worth it in the end. :)

This site is like no other!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Just joined the team last week :super_happy: with what I've learned on then site $10 os pretty cheap, but like Sanny said I've spent more money because of the good ideas out here
Not worthy: :site: :site: Not worthy:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
The team section is nothing but jokes, I have never found any advice in that section at all

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I don't think anybody posts info in the team section because it is for team members only, but like I said earlier the info found on this site is worth the ten bucks. For everything I have learned the least I can do is help the Arcticchat site.

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Yeah, the team section isn't for information really. We don't wanna hold people hostage so to speak with info until they become members. The info here is free. However, running the site isn't. That's why your $10 (or more) donation helps keep this site going and in turn keeps the information flowing.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kevinbender0311 @ Apr 5 2007, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well just went to renew again and continue button won't work?[/b]

Ya, I had the same trouble, but after farting around a while I clicked the Paypay icon and it went through.

Thanks for the reminder Molson. thumbguy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts