Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

just joined seems to be the same as HCS

4K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  Top Gun 
#1 ·
its the same just a different color and all arctic cat. is that all? seems cool

#3 ·
There's a lot of people who frequent both sites. HCS was, at one time, THE PLACE to be. Now it's gotten to the point where there's more b.s. than anything else. It's still a worthwhile place, you just have to be able to get past the crap and some of the grade school mentality.

This place is a class act. Tons of info, without the b.s. You'll see a more "tight leash" approach over here when someone starts bashing or is out of line.

Welcome aboard ... hope you enjoy it welcome call

#4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
labonte, I haven't even read you post as you are currently posting, but I already agree[/b]
Thanks for the laugh Rusty!!! slaphappy :beer_cheers:

#9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HOEVE1 @ Jan 2 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey c-note, arent you on HCS also?[/b]
When he's not on "vacation" he is LOL .... right Rusty? :lol: :moon: :site:

#13 ·
welcome call This site is awsome except when DOL is kicking my :moon: By the way has anyone heard from her hows she doing .

#14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Jan 2 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
welcome call This site is awsome except when DOL is kicking my :moon: By the way has anyone heard from her hows she doing .[/b]
Last I heard, she was busy trying to get things moved around. I believe she was going to be moving in with a girlfriend of hers, but don't hold me to that. Once she gets settled in I would expect we'd hear from her again :thumbsup:

#15 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 2 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Jan 2 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome call This site is awsome except when DOL is kicking my :moon: By the way has anyone heard from her hows she doing .[/b]
Last I heard, she was busy trying to get things moved around. I believe she was going to be moving in with a girlfriend of hers, but don't hold me to that. Once she gets settled in I would expect we'd hear from her again :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]

Thanks hope everything works out for her.

#16 ·
I've been reading both sites for a couple years and you get more personal attention here, besides, it's all kat based, so if tha'ts what ya got, tis the place!

I think most of us frequent both boards just so we don't miss anything. I've done more "business" here though.
One downfall, there is no "BADA BING" here though! I dunno is there? I don't see anything like that.

#17 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
looks like it could've already begun I dunno slaphappy[/b]

hey,..................................
i got a bone to pick with you RUSTY!!!!!
i thought you were gonna stop by on your way home from the UP.

and i had pleanty of beer and other good stuff too. :thumbsup:

anyway,...how was the trip??

#18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Jan 2 2007, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks like it could've already begun I dunno slaphappy[/b]

hey,..................................
i got a bone to pick with you RUSTY!!!!!
i thought you were gonna stop by on your way home from the UP.

and i had pleanty of beer and other good stuff too. :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]
You drink Bud, I wouldn't have stopped either... :tongue_nana:

#19 ·
welcome call to ArcticChat !. HCS isn't the same here except for Internet thingy looks, Blue there and Green here. AChat's filled with cool members who are levelheaded and actually knows how to share the information whether it's sledding, ATV or fun bashing issues....Unlike HCS is all I can say. badcomputer

#22 ·
welcome call I think you'll like it over here, its kind of the same as HCS but nowhere near the BS that they have on that site, we have a good group of mods and our admins take good care of the site, we don't have the bashing going on over here that goes on over there, Hope you enjoy the site we have alot of good people on here Ridegreen:

#23 ·
Yeah, it's not pretty when a community is at war with itself... It de-values real potential when only some folks are having fun by being the thugs and the others feel terrorized by mobs ganging up on them for no good reason... Only for asking legitimate questions or speaking one's mind.

People won't speak freely in a society if there's worry about the mob jumping all over it... So if people are reluctant to post, the effect is self-censorship because the willingness to speak freely has been lost by the individual.

:chug:

#24 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Jan 2 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, it's not pretty when a community is at war with itself... It de-values real potential when only some folks are having fun by being the thugs and the others feel terrorized by mobs ganging up on them for no good reason... Only for asking legitimate questions or speaking one's mind.

People won't speak freely in a society if there's worry about the mob jumping all over it... So if people are reluctant to post, the effect is self-censorship because the willingness to speak freely has been lost by the individual.

:chug:[/b]
Holy **** A G, that's deep :thumbsup:

#25 ·
IMHO, this site is way better than HCS as far as being a great source of information and a better "atmosphere". Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing HCS, it's just not a scene I am into anymore. I guess age and sobriety have done that for me, but that's anohter issue...
I haven't been around here long at all, but I have found several members extremely helpful, going out of their way to help myself and others with issues with their sleds. I am by no means new to sledding, but I am very new to Arctic Cat. I had been a hardcore Polaris guy (hence the nickname) for as long as I've been riding. Where some sites would not have gotten past the whole brand loyalty thing to even talk with me, everyone here has been great! I appreciate the help I have gotten here so much I almost feel guilty for not having been able to give as much back.
Well, I gotta go, I am starting to tear myself up.... In all seriousness, welcome. It's a great site!
Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.