Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
There's a lot of people who frequent both sites. HCS was, at one time, THE PLACE to be. Now it's gotten to the point where there's more b.s. than anything else. It's still a worthwhile place, you just have to be able to get past the crap and some of the grade school mentality.

This place is a class act. Tons of info, without the b.s. You'll see a more "tight leash" approach over here when someone starts bashing or is out of line.

Welcome aboard ... hope you enjoy it welcome call

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
labonte, I haven't even read you post as you are currently posting, but I already agree[/b]
Thanks for the laugh Rusty!!! slaphappy :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive been reading and it does seem more grown up over here, i do love some good fun bashing but ill keep it over there, i do like this site and the fact its arctic cat based, ill be here more often thanks

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
welcome call to the site that is not the same!

If you're here long enough, I think you'll find lots of differences.

One of the things I like about this site (a lot) is all the Cat colours! Rockerdude

:chug:

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HOEVE1 @ Jan 2 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey c-note, arent you on HCS also?[/b]
When he's not on "vacation" he is LOL .... right Rusty? :lol: :moon: :site:

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
A-Chat = Conference room atmosphere. HCS = Stadium Restroom Atmosphere....like 1/2 time at the Superbowl.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
welcome call This site is awsome except when DOL is kicking my :moon: By the way has anyone heard from her hows she doing .

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Jan 2 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
welcome call This site is awsome except when DOL is kicking my :moon: By the way has anyone heard from her hows she doing .[/b]
Last I heard, she was busy trying to get things moved around. I believe she was going to be moving in with a girlfriend of hers, but don't hold me to that. Once she gets settled in I would expect we'd hear from her again :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 2 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Jan 2 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome call This site is awsome except when DOL is kicking my :moon: By the way has anyone heard from her hows she doing .[/b]
Last I heard, she was busy trying to get things moved around. I believe she was going to be moving in with a girlfriend of hers, but don't hold me to that. Once she gets settled in I would expect we'd hear from her again :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]

Thanks hope everything works out for her.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've been reading both sites for a couple years and you get more personal attention here, besides, it's all kat based, so if tha'ts what ya got, tis the place!

I think most of us frequent both boards just so we don't miss anything. I've done more "business" here though.
One downfall, there is no "BADA BING" here though! I dunno is there? I don't see anything like that.

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
looks like it could've already begun I dunno slaphappy[/b]

hey,..................................
i got a bone to pick with you RUSTY!!!!!
i thought you were gonna stop by on your way home from the UP.

and i had pleanty of beer and other good stuff too. :thumbsup:

anyway,...how was the trip??

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Jan 2 2007, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks like it could've already begun I dunno slaphappy[/b]

hey,..................................
i got a bone to pick with you RUSTY!!!!!
i thought you were gonna stop by on your way home from the UP.

and i had pleanty of beer and other good stuff too. :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]
You drink Bud, I wouldn't have stopped either... :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
welcome call to ArcticChat !. HCS isn't the same here except for Internet thingy looks, Blue there and Green here. AChat's filled with cool members who are levelheaded and actually knows how to share the information whether it's sledding, ATV or fun bashing issues....Unlike HCS is all I can say. badcomputer

1 - 20 of 39 Posts