Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
So... is this optional, recommended or mandatory? And... just what exactly is this supposed to accomplish?? Can you post a copy of the bulletin yet??? – Roy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Would like to know where you got the bulletin from. I contacted two dealers who checked their dealer recall and service bulletin board on the Cat dealer web site and as of 10:30am today there is no posted bulletin for any ecu recalls for the 1000 Cats on the dealer board. This does not mean that what you are saying is not correct; it is possible that Cat has not posted it yet. Curious as to where you got this from?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
It's for real, I have seen the bulletin also. We finally have snow and now this. :angry_mad: Guess I'm waiting since I have a Boondocker and I can fix my own for now. :super_happy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can you guys confirm... if we have a Boondocker and use the recommended D&D settings for example, can we ignore the reflash requirement?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer. They got the info last night! They're checquing to see if my VIN is affected! Supposed to call me back in a few minutes!!!!!!SWEET!! We got snow and now this, guess it's better now than later. I dunno

1 - 20 of 37 Posts