1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally moved up here to maine rangeley area
tons of trails here right out my driveway for sleds and atv,s
bought a polaris pro x 600 edge sled,, i know ,, but i rode some cats
and just didnt like them,, atv,s is a whole other story,, never give up on my cat 4wheelers,,, anyone ride up here?

·
Registered
52 Posts
well finally moved up here to maine rangeley area
tons of trails here right out my driveway for sleds and atv,s
bought a polaris pro x 600 edge sled,, i know ,, but i rode some cats
and just didnt like them,, atv,s is a whole other story,, never give up on my cat 4wheelers,,, anyone ride up here?
Welcome to Maine Catwalkin! I have no doubt that you will enjoy it here. I have not been riding up your way, I tend to do all my riding in Washington County. I'd like to explore more of Maine's atv trail system at some point! A lot of my buddies head up that way to ride...

Happy Ridin' Cat happy

Jon

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i registerd my mud pro,, but there seems to be a grey line in the snorkles..
maine says no snorkel kits,, as we all know mud pro,s are not a kit, and cannot be taken off unless you spend 1000 plus to re tune the engine..
ive talked to one of the wardens up here and he says the machine is fine, just dont go into the marshes

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Wheres the pics of the custom lift? Just got 5 friends to buy quads and i said we need to ride in maine this year. Never been before. Replacing axle boots now on the lift i got from you and getting ready to install some mudpro shocks.

I have a pro x 700 polaris with a custom 136 extension track i installed. the 121 was not enough for all this snow this year, plus i had the extension kit for years in my basement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts