Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this beauty at a local car dealer, they were asking $6,999, I got it for $6,000. 2014. It has 26" ITP Terra Cross RT tires. Anyone have experience with them? So far, I like it. I think the power steering could be toned down a bit at high speed. But my gut tells me the front alignment is off a bit. The 700 seems strong, but my old 2001 AC500 was at least as quick. I put my Dutch business partner on the 700 and chased it with my 400. OK, it's a bit faster, but it won't walk away from the 400. Hoping to get my diesel back soon. Now, I'm curious which will be quicker to 50 mph.:devil Oh, it only has 120 miles, so maybe not broken in yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just got back from a little 15 mile ride tru the boonies. I like it, a lot! Power steering is nice. I need to seriously align the front end. I got it to 60 mph pretty quickly, but it was scary darty. Right about the Terra Cross RT tires, I took it up the steepest and rockiest trail, never spun at all. It feels just like my Diesel, except the Diesel has "armstrong" steering. They both top out over 30 mph in Lo range. I get much more heat on my leg with the gas motor. Gas motor is definitely quieter! I may put the 26" Terra Cross on the Diesel and the 27"Outlaw MST's on the 700 gas. Gas model is more suited to play in the mud, Diesel has an alternator that won't like to be under water.Plan to reclock the clutch to B4, Heck it worked great on the diesel, haha. Ordered a Speedwerx Hypershift Kit for 27" tires. Now I have to swap the 27" MST's on her

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.