Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like im going to be jumping ship.. My little 500 has been a good machine for the past 5 years and put me just about any ware the big boys can go and more... But Now looking at a Can am 850xt or a 1000xtp probably going to go with the 850 as i cant justify the extra $3000 for shocks and rims.. I dont like the new fox shocks they put on them only 5 adjustments and still stiffer than i like. Looking forward to another 14000km on the new machine when i get it.. Big kicker unfortunately is i need power steering if i want to continue to ride with my shoulder. I can ride all day no issues with pain but if the bars kick back i feel it for the next few weeks...

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
Well everyone can make a mistake lol. JK!! Who knows, you may have the same title in the can am forum in the near future. We all have opinions on the rides we have and the other machines. Ultimately it's your decision to buy another brand and I hope you have good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL... ill still be here since we still have another cat in the family ... The other deciding factor was the local dealer is a pc of work and i refuse to deal with them... Because of that my machine was down most of the summer waiting for parts that i had to order from AC Canada and wait up to 3 weeks each time for them.. I hang out at the local Can am dealer and see the way they treat their customers that and i can get parts for cheap through them..

My AC has been a rock solid machine and have 0 complainants with it.. i have rode it like a machine should be ridden and it has never let me down and always brought me home at the end of the day under its own power..

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's a sad day.. the cat is rolling out the driveway and the 850 will be rolling in friday...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well today the last of the cats roll out the door... The GF sold her 500... After riding my machine with the Power steering and how nice it rode she decided its time for a upgrade... She needed something with power steering since she has shoulder issues and the can am dealer gave her a deal she could not refuse on a 2020... They have been great machines and if it was not for the local dealer we would have continued with them..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts