Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have seen some of your work on this site and I have to tell you it is flawless and looks awesome. I have a 96 Cougar and has the "ZRT" chassis but the hull is a little different. Instead of 6 holes it has 4 and it doesn't have hte little side holes. But other then that the hull curves pretty much identical. I know when I ordered my windshield I had to order one for the "ZRT" chassis. I am getting my decals removed and having the hull repainted black because the paint on the thing has like flaked off and as far as decals are concerned you were the first person that I thought of. I really like that retro zrt on your site and if I could get a set that would be like that I definately would go with it. I was just wondering if you could maybe just show me one of those little pictures you fab up for showing the graphics that you show on here. I like the green retro the best and would be what I would be purchasing only maybe where it says "ZRT" it could say 550 instead? Just wondering if you could do this and am wondering what a custom set would cost compred to the set for the zrt that costs 120. Thanks alot I know your busy but if you could maybe show me a rough idea of it that would be very appreciated. Thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case anyone was wondering I got ahold of Jordan through the ArcticFX site and I payed him through Paypal today and I should have my graphics im probobly a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
I was thinking of doing the same thing. I am fixing up this 98 Jag for my 8 year old and thought of doing something custom for her on the decal end of it. The previous owner did a real lousy job of repainting the purple hood black, I am having it repainted black by a pro so I need to come up with some ideas for it. I have until next winter to get it done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts