Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local cat dealer called me last night and found this in his helmet inventory. I've never seen one i'am sure that someone has one i've just never seen one. I don't normaly use a full face helmet, i had to have this. Fits to.

Attachments

G

·
Not worthy: Thats sweet, rode my joker for the first time yesterday ( love it now i c what all the f-cat hype is about) Granted I was in maine and getting into the northern parts but that sled turns more heads than a 20 yr old blonde on maine st up there lol :wub: eekkk :rofl:

·
Registered
24 Posts
My friend bought the 05 red Joker and we seen a helmet like this one at the snow show at the Rock Novi show last year but it was to big for him but anyway what the dealer told us was when you order a Joker sled you are supposed to get a helmet and a casual jacket but the dealers take the credit or keep the stuff. All hear say, just thought I'd pass the info

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I think it had something to do with if you bought the special edition sled you had the opportunity to buy the matching hemet.

I found my matching Canadian edition on Ebay...[attachment=61629:top.jpg] [attachment=61628:helmet.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts