Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
with the snap on rev style seats how safe are they. I mean would it ever have a chance of popping off? Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (imbuba2 @ Dec 29 2006, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here is the picture I got from my dealer for the two up seat.

[attachment=59045:Resize_o...p_Poster.jpg][/b]
Do ya have anymore information on the availability of this seat?

·
Registered
13 Posts
You just loosen two screws in front of orig. seat and slide it of. Then slide on the new 2-up seat and fasten the screws. Its not possible to adjust the 2-up seat..

·
Registered
55 Posts
After having my fill of problems with my T660 touring I looked into the Jag with the 2 up seat this week. Neither area dealer was aware of the seat. Neither had info on the carrying capacity of the sled. We did find out it's called a speedseat. The pic is in their accessory catalog. The release date is March 16th. Now I want to know what good is it to hold it till the season is over. It caused me to cancel the sale. I want it now, not in the summer. The seat is also over $525.00. This comes as no suprise to me from Arctic Cat. I have owned Cats since the 70's and I have to say that they may lose me as a customer in the future. I'm disappointed in my T660, my outerwear, and accessories and our area dealers in the last couple of years. It wouldn't surprise me too that AC drops the T660 line and is working on something touring with the twin-spar chassis design. Maybe I'll be patient and see what develops before making any moves.

·
Registered
73 Posts
[attachment=63212:Z1___F_S...eat_jack.jpg]

I found this picture on the Seat Jack web site. It is a removable passenger seat. That way when you take it off you can still adjust your main seat. I would like to see one to check out the quality. Has any one come across these seats before? They also fit the F series.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts