Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS SNOWING. IM STOKED!!!! Rockerdude
STARTED SNOWING AN HOUR AGO. ITS ABOUT 1 INCH TO 2 INCH RIGHT NOW. IF IT KEEPS THIS UP THERE WILL BE A FOOT IN THE [email protected]!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
please attach pictures so we can dream while we are at work! and i love the cold! it only gets to @ -15*f -20*f here in Michigan for like a week. ide like to experience -60*f Rockerdude

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ironic, i dropped my DAMM camera in the snow. must be a 1/2 foot right now. its gonna stay. rode my sled down the street. almost forgot how much power i got. i love it.
getting piped out on my zrt hopefully today or tomarrow. with dg's. gonna be sweet. cant wait.
also found some double pipe and can for my zr. waiting on the guy to get back with me. gonna be a good year.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last year it was about -40, riding with a buddy of mine about 40 miles outta town, saw fog and storm pulling in. in like 3 minutes litteraly, we were in the storm, couldnt see jack sh*t for like 3 ft. got lost 3 or 4 times, stopped and stayed at a cabin till morning.
-60, im inside drinkin a beer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:sledder: lol. it needs to settle for a few more falls before some good sledding can happen. but till then, everytime i start up my sled, you guys will be right there with me, smelling that 2 stroke exhaust mixed with the cold air, its doesnt get any better than that....well beside what the wife does for me *snicker snicker* :snow:

·
5,963 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CannibalCat @ Nov 9 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:sledder: lol. it needs to settle for a few more falls before some good sledding can happen. but till then, everytime i start up my sled, you guys will be right there with me, smelling that 2 stroke exhaust mixed with the cold air, its doesnt get any better than that....well beside what the wife does for me *snicker snicker* :snow:[/b]

Give me the chills. he worded that great

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whew, yup, didnt hit me tell i read your reply. now that i think about it. what smells better than that, after you get sone riding. you go inside and your jacket and bibs smell good. :-0

1 - 10 of 10 Posts