Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Me too,

The early ridning has got me going crazy now, and we havent got anything new since the first 2'.

·
Registered
144 Posts
the big T-day dump didn't come this year, looks like much of it is hitting Wash. and Oregon but not dropping down yet, some northern cold is sposed to hit tuesday.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well it Rockin now boyz!

Never been stuffed so many times in one day! The Cat performed awsomely but man it was soooo deep in the bottom of the bowls and jumpin the beaver nests well I'm not even goin there...lol...any1 wanna ride here today? I can wait a couple hours for ya to get here.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey all youse Denver boyz,
How about turing your big snow fans to the northeast so us in Wisconsin can get some damn snow!?? I am sick of waiting for Winter! All we ever get this year is an inch or two and then freakin rain! Right now it is so foggy that you cannot see a city block. Push that Denver snow our way, like your State used to do when I was a young lad.
:sno: :sno: :sno: :sledder: :sledder: :sno: :sno: :lovewinter:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do like we do! Get drunk and go outside and do the a snow dance. Remeber you must be dressed rediculas and have witnesses! Pictures gets the snow gods attention so take alot. The snow god reads the forums, so post the pics and he will grant snow!.......chuckle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts