Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure no one cares but I just had to share. I had major bogging problems with my sled last winter and only managed a few short rides. Well I pulled the motor and cleaned everything up under the hood this summer. New top end rebuild due to a blown head gasket (probably causing my air lock and over heating problem?) then on to the clutches. New spring and weights in the primamry a good alignment, new battery and cleaned out the 90w gear oil from the chain case. So I spent this morning reasembling things checked for water leaks, oil leaks, any electrical problems ect... I turned the key the battery light came on and the fuel pump wirred. Three pulls and VROOOOOOM! she fired up just like new. I let it run till warmed up then lifted the rear and grabed the throttle. VROOM VROOM! no hickups, misses, or farts. I ran it till she was good and hot with no bogging. WOO HOO! hopefully that solved that problem. So I'm praying for snow and my first good ride of the year. Happy winter and good sledding to all, May the snow be deep and the breakdowns be few. Cat happy Cat happy Cat happy

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! It's snowing like mad right now. I just might get a short ride tomorow before I go to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts