Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I took out my sled today to see how she ran in the snow now that I replaced the water trap hoses. It didnt sound as powerful as it did at full throttle tho. It didnt seem to have as much power either but wasnt bogging out or dieing or anything just didnt feel it. It may have been the slippery powder that has falling, it was so slippery I almost fell walking over to the shed to get the sled out. But anyways. After riding it, I parked it back in the shop and opened the hood to make sure all the lines were still connected and that I remembed them all. I went up and down the list of them. Finnaly I got the water trap hoses, the carb farthest to the right hand side. The water trap hose under neath it was bent at a 80 degree angle not a full 90 degree just 80 or so. Now I looked to find wat was stopping the it, and theres a damn braket of some sort looks like the engine mounts and its stopping the water trap hose from going straight down.... almost sealing the tube off. I am thinking that is a small problem, I am thinking on also going out there pulling that carb off and putting a pretty long fuel line on that water trap hose so that it will bend easily past that braket and go down. but im not sure if that will work or not. Please help :(.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts