Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i checked in all the buyers guides and they say that my xf 8 sp should have adjustable ski stance. so when i was at the dealer i asked the macanic how to adjust it and he told me it wasn't adjustable. i'm going to the mountains and would like to make it narrower if i can :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Real easy...... From factory it's set in the middle, there is 2 spacers one on either side of where the spindle mounts to the ski saddle... Move spacers tot eh outside for narrow, or inside for wide.

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks it should b easy. think i'm gonna remove the swaybars and cupling blocks to. thanks agian. and i'm really thinking about a new dealer the worst is the next closest one is 4 hours away and i would have to take it there even to get it servest cus they would treat me even worse if i didn't buy from them

·
Registered
44 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tvbrian @ Jan 30 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Real easy...... From factory it's set in the middle, there is 2 spacers one on either side of where the spindle mounts to the ski saddle... Move spacers tot eh outside for narrow, or inside for wide.

:beer_cheers:[/b]

Actually, I think it's the other way around.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha ya i could make most of the trip but it is in edmonton so i couldn't get right to the dealer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually your next closest cat dealer is in Lac La Biche.(about 2.5hrs away)They are great.And i got my crossfire 7 sno pro from them $1600 cheaper.I have dealt with the guys up at raven,and they are just simply lost.
When i asked them last september when will they be getting crossfires, they said come back sometime in the middle of december!!! I left their shop, went home and called Lac La Biche, they already had them on their way.I got mine 2 days after i called.
If you need parts,etc.They will send it up on the bus.You'll get it the next day.Dont waste anymore of your ridin time. 1-780-623-4145.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks didn't know about them. and ya the guys at ravin r hard to deal with. i spring ordered my xf8sp and never got it till dec12 and they had it 4 a week and didn't have it put togather i had to freak at them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts