Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a left over green 2006 CF 700SP and it looks like i will not get to ride it, But i remember something about installing a sno pro 440 intake tube into the airbox. It was like a inch bigger or something and still used the original rubber flex tube. The dealer should have my tunnel supports this week to give me something to do for awhile along with cleaning the mud off from getting it in the garage.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shuttlevalve @ Mar 14 2007, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i just picked up a left over green 2006 CF 700SP and it looks like i will not get to ride it, But i remember something about installing a sno pro 440 intake tube into the airbox. It was like a inch bigger or something and still used the original rubber flex tube. The dealer should have my tunnel supports this week to give me something to do for awhile along with cleaning the mud off from getting it in the garage.[/b]
Congrats!

Part number is 1670-315.

I know on the F-Cat forum that Dynotech has stated a 1HP loss using the large intake. In my experience the XF and M aribox and intake is quite restrictive. I have better throttle response and pull through the RPM range with my large intake and a couple Bullseyes on the top of the box. I ran a race with the stock intake just to see and decided that I will not run stock again. My 2 cents.

If you want a really, really open airbox, try the 07 600 Sno Pro race sled air intake, PN 0770-672 for $225.49 Cdn. It's WIDE open. Dealer ran one on his mod XF 1000 at the last race.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts