Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let see how the new f-series machine works on the toughest race around
Go cat and maybe skidoo will make a showing like last year :super_happy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
AMEN Brother. I hope to make it to Fairbanks for the finale and watch Team Green come down the river first.
That race is all you need to prove a sleds worth, all the rode-tests the magazines put on are crap.
The sleds that survive are worth buying, if they can't finish then point proven.
I can't remember did any Ski-Doos finsih last year??????

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yep, so far its Cat 1-2, and that front Cat team are on the old chassis Firecats. Second place is the new F series.

Its gonna be interesting. The trail conditions are described as "horrible". Sure isn't going to be a speed race this year, its going to come down who keeps their equipment clean and is careful in the junk.

Several teams are on the south side of the Alaska Range with busted A-arms, including the new F, the Polaris IQ, and Revs.

·
Registered
187 Posts
ttt. So far still AC in 1st and 2nd heading to Nome, followed by Skidoo, Yamaha in what looks like possibly a distant 4th.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Palin/Davis into Nome 75 sec. ahead of Olsted/Mckenna! F6/firecat 6, with skidoos 40 min. behind, into Nome. I watched Johnson/Akelstad roll in on the webcam, not on the update yet, though.

Go Cat!, go Nover/Zugg!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts